Pipe Maintenance & Rehabilitation
Quick-Lock Trenchless Repair System
Positioned by our iPek crawler and expanded pneumatically, Quick-Lock’s rehab sleeve provides structural, trenchless pipe repairs with heavy-gauge 316 stainless steel, plus infiltration abatement with an EPDM rubber gasket.
Quick-Lock is the solution for:
- Longitudinal cracks.
- Circumferential cracks.
- Separated joints.
- Offset joints.
- Abandoned laterals.
- Root intrusion.
- Quick-Lock sleeves in the smaller range are available in diameters ranging DN150-DN825 and in lengths of 400mm.
- DN825-DN1800 pipes are also catered for under confined space entry with the Quick-Lock Big seal.
- Multiple sleeves can be interleaved to perform longer repairs (JDL’s) and for radial displacements (JDR’s) choose the new Quick-Lock Flex seal.
CCTV Pipe Inspection
Our team has access to the latest in CCTV Pipe Inspection technology and can report on the condition of any sized pipe from 150mm up to 2m in diameter. Our capabilities include:
- Inclination (grade) reporting of each line segment.
- Measuring the width of cracks and other defects using built in lasers.
- Measuring of the internal diameter of pipes or junctions.
- Built in sonde to locate the exact position of junctions, connections or points of interest.
We can also organise high pressure pipe cleaning or flow control if required.