We are seeking a qualified CCTV pipe inspection operator with advanced technical knowledge and high-quality standards to join our team of experts.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- CCTV pipe condition inspections and reporting
- Assisting pipe patching crews when necessary
- Reading and understanding utility maps, plans and aerial imagery
- Operating EMI locating equipment to locate camera sonde's
- Following company procedures and maintaining the assigned vehicle and equipment
The successful applicant must have:
- Experience operating WinCan VX
- Experience using iPek Rovion CCTV systems
- Driver's License
- White Card
- Full Australian Working Rights
- Ability to pass regular alcohol and drug screening tests
What we can offer you:
- Top industry rates paid.
- The latest pipe inspection systems and the highest quality tools and equipment.
- Access to courses and training for upskilling.
- Working on a vast range of projects.
- Working for a reliable & established Gold Coast based company.
(NB: No recruitment agency contact would be appreciated).